Monday, November 9, 2009

Diefenbaker's new release, "Willfully Ignorant EP", in shops 17 November '09


Eddie Diefenbaker here. Just got done mixing side one of Dief's forthcoming 4 song EP. I'm expecting to have the other side mixed tomorrow... it is the easier side to mix, after all... much more straightforward, punky, faster, more hooky songs. One might say the more accessable side of the record. Anyway.

So, then, the Willfully Ignorant EP should be available in record shops everywhere Tuesday November the 17th... including all Tower Records shops worldwide, Record Baron locations across Winnipeg, MB, as well as New World Record in Buffalo, NY, and Record and Tape Traders' Charles Street location in Baltimore, MD. An Adam and Steve Records release, as always.

Tracklisting:
(side A)
1. Monday Monday Monday
2. Armchair Nihilists

(side B)
1. Deafening
2. Cameraphones

Available on vinyl and cassette only. Sorry, all you 8-track cats. I just don't like that format.

1 comment:

  1. Can we make it for my ears only this time? Unless I'm out of the band. Which I don't think I am.

    ReplyDelete